HP DeskJet 3630 Driver
Without a software and driver, it’s hard to setup an HP printer and hence recommend you to find the matching software.
- To start with the process, go to HP customer support page and type the device name and operating system version
- Check for the HP Deskjet 3630 driver for Windows
- Or else, if you have an installation CD slide it to the computer
- Tap on the setup file and onscreen prompts will be visible on your device display screen.
Use the Automatic Software Update
- For the latest device models, there is an automatic software update option that will help to update the software automatically
- As you carry on with the process it is always important to verify the software version
From the Support Page
- HP customer support page is preferred for software download and HP never recommend download from other unofficial websites
- Go to the HP webpage and type the required data in the required space that is visible
- As you wait you will get the search results to make the software selection
How to Install the HP Deskjet 3630 Driver for Windows Using the CD?
- Slide the CD to the computer and always wait until you find the setup file on the screen
- Just click on the file and allow the onscreen prompts to complete and your download process will complete
For Customers Who End up with Errors
- Customers who always end up with HP Deskjet 3630 driver for Windows errors can check the software download page
- Always double check and make sure that the software CD setup file that always matches the printer operating system
- Recommend resetting your printer and most of the software and driver installation errors resolve
- Try to perform a quick scan of your printer using HP print and scan doctor tool or other scan tools
- The wireless network connection that you use must always have good speed for software installation.