123.hp.com/dj3630 Printer Installation – HP DeskJet 3630 Setup
HP DeskJet 3630 is a part of all-in-one Printer series from HP. 123.hp.com/dj3630 is the ideal pick for domestic and first-time users. It is cheaper than the envy series yet offers decent quality printouts. You can connect the printer with your smartphone, laptop or desktop and print your desired document right at a click.
The compact and small 123.hp.com/dj3630 printer can do a lot more than just print. It can also copy and scan.
For a printer that size, it is also equipped with a pull-out tray at the bottom that does not let the paper drop to the floor aside from other convenient accessories.
Change your cartridges from the access door easily. In fact, you don’t need to change the ink cartridges very often, since they last for a very long time.
Behind the printer, you will find the main plug point for powering it up.
You can also connect the HP DeskJet 3630 printer to a PC with a help of a connector and the slot present for the purpose. Since this is an all-in-one compatible printer, it also has a built-in feature that allows you to connect your smartphone or tablet, with which you can just print directly, making printing a lot easier.
123.hp.com/dj3630 Printer Setup
If you follow as per the guidelines, you can complete the 123.hp.com/dj3630 setup within a few minutes. For a proper setup, you will require only three things.
- Internet (Wireless Connection) or Ethernet Cable (Wired Connection)
- Wi-Fi Credentials (Username and Password)
- A PC or Laptop
Remove the protective tapes around the HP Deskjet 3630 wireless setup and gather all the essential requirements, along with the instruction manual. Give it a read so that you will understand the process better.
Connect the Printer
The very first step in the setup process is to connect the 123.hp.com/dj3630 printer to your system. If you have a wireless connection, you can find the HP DeskJet 3630 Printer icon from the control panel and add it to the Devices and Printers. In the case of wired connection, make use of the Ethernet Cable in the connection process.
Software and Driver Installation
There are two methods by which you can execute this step. You can either download the software from the HP website or use the installation CD that came along with the printer package.
- Visit 123.hp.com and enter the details like the model name and your OS Version. For say, if you are using windows, then enter HP DeskJet 3630 Printer followed by Windows 10.
- Explore the software files through the setup CD. Proceed with the instructions displayed on the monitor screen to finish the HP DeskJet 3630 Printer setup.
The LCD screen
There is a tiny screen on the left that tells you exactly how much ink is left and how many pages it is going to be printing, etc. Also, there are some neatly lined up buttons below the LCD that lets you do the following:
- Print in mono or in color
- Switch on any extra connectivity
123.hp.com/dj3630 Printer Support
123 HP DJ 3630 Setup | HP Deskjet 3630 Setup | HP Deskjet 3630 Wireless Setup | 123.hp.com/dj3630 | 123 HP Com DJ 3630 Setup | 123.hp.com/setup dj3630
The best thing about the 123.hp.com/dj3630 printer is that it can connect directly to your smartphone and it is very simple to look at and use. To operate, download the HP Print Service Plugin app from the App Store or the Play Store.
You can also use another one called the HP Smart app Printer. These apps should set you up and just start printing. Every time you want an output, just press the ‘Print’ command after the printer is switched on and the devices will do the needful.
Using Wi-Fi Direct on your Smart Device:
- Go to the App Store to get the apps as mentioned above
- Then go to ‘Search’ and type ‘HP Smart Productivity’
- Click on the ‘Open’ button on it
Note: The app is absolutely free and does not involve a cost
- Go back to the main screen and check if a shortcut has been downloaded on your device
Open the scanner lid to copy and scan your documents. The device’s print speed is up to 8.5 ppm in black and 6 ppm in color. It prints about 150 black A4 papers and comes with a connectivity standard of 1 high-speed USB 2.0, and a Wi-Fi of 802/11B-G. On top of that, this product also has borderless printing on A4 paper.
On your Printer
- The 123.hp.com/dj3630 printer comes with standard HP #63 ink cartridges
- Insert them in the appropriate sides (left side: color and right side: black)
- Check the picture on the cartridge access door to place the cartridges until you hear a ‘snap’ sound
- Close the door, put the papers into the input tray
- Plug and power on the printer, you will see the ‘Start’ button flashing
- You will see the ‘Wi-Fi’ icon in blue color blinking too
- The LCD screen simultaneously displays the amount of ink
Go back to your mobile
- Press on ‘Settings’ then go to ‘Wi-Fi’
- Choose your network name – you will see a setup name – just press it
- Go to the main page of the device and see the app already downloaded
- Press the app’s icon to open a page where you can see the printer’s image with ink color levels
- Scroll down to the ‘Home’ button
- If you want to print photos go to the location on the phone
- Once you see the pictures in the camera roll, you just have to select any one and then press on the ‘Print’ command